"i've already did my best,
sorry if i were to disappoint you."
Alright, i'm back.
Finally?
- I don't know how many wanted me to update though ):
.........................................................................................................................................................................
Sa1 is going to end real soon :)
& I CAN'T WAIT :D
4/14 more papers to go ! Jiayou people ~
WORK HARD, PLAY HARD.
I want to go celebrate on Thursday, anyone care for me to join ? :D HAHA.
& I MUST LOVE A-MATHS {:
& I CAN'T WAIT :D
4/14 more papers to go ! Jiayou people ~
WORK HARD, PLAY HARD.
I want to go celebrate on Thursday, anyone care for me to join ? :D HAHA.
& I MUST LOVE A-MATHS {:
yoz pepo :DPERSIST :d aha, that's right.
sherlyn: LOL, haha. I know, you dont't want me to know right? HAHA. eh, i already blurred it a lot luh lehh. I also got put mine :) FAIR. ahha.
nicole: LOL, okay whad. HAHA, AT LEAST I DINT POST THE ONE W YOU SWINGING ! :D
nicole: eh, dun worry lah, v blur alr :D compared to the original one. AHAH, anyw, im inside too :X
Qinle: i linked you alr, link me back :D HAH, long time no see ~`
walter: LOL, okay. ahahhaa, but the week was actually v boring. maybe my post made it nice x)
Walter: appearing offline is NICE ;P aaha, did you download the newer version in the end? haha.
latifah: okok, :D ure a very very kind, nice and thoughful person :D
latifah: hmm, im born with it :D ahaha, everyone is special :D in one way or another. HAHA. like you not scared of creepy thingsssss. ;P LOLL! whad crapp. AHHA. i do not know how either. just comes naturally. HAH.
jared: Wwhat whadt whattt?! LOL.
kaili: alright :D! no problem.
sherlyn: both someone, and something :/
zelai: eh yo :D ahaha, urmm, okok laah, PHYSICS PRO! haha. what do you think abt the physics paper? LOLL.
sherlyn: DAJIE AH DAJIE, updated alr :D haha ~
xingliang: LOL ._. just did cpr :) saved alr !
samuel: you hor ! go ard sayng ppl blog dead. AHAH, ures the best lah huh. updated ! :]
maya: ya, the playlist for music source deleted by the owner alr ): sad lah. found replacement luh, but now only got 30s. cant find it.
bernadette: UPDATED :)
prove it.

No comments:
Post a Comment