Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I'm really sorry for the wrong things that i did .
):----------------------------------------------------------- depressed.

ah HOHOHO, ah HAHAHAH, ah HEHEHEHE.
Had bbq last Saturday & Sunday, & I'm going to have another tmr ! :D HAHAH.
P.S. I've been eating a lot of heaty food these daysssssssss !


Went kayaking with ex-tour grp ppl on Sundayyy. ( But not the entire grp went. Maybe abt half, or a little less thn that. )
It turned out to be not-tht-rushing laah. :X Not as cheat money as i thought it was. Just nice :)
Thanks to Tony and his partner for bringing us around ! :D

Partner-ed with my dad at first for kayaking. But things went rather wrong. HAHA. So partnered w my brother :P HEHEH. It was awesome laahhh !

Did some fishing, and explored aroundd.



The kelong is AMAZINGGGG ~ The life there is so peaceful ! And like what the guy living there said, " H1N1, Recession, 通通都和我们没有关系! " :)
-


Philip, our host, helped us bbq the seafood. Delicioussss !



-The fish that we've eaten was VERY BIG!!



Btw, the 'cradle' where the people sleep in rocks. The feeling of you lying there, and it rocking side to side.. HAHA. I didn't feel like getting up at all.



- Even my bro likes it !

The view of the sea from the kelong was ABSOLUTELY STUNNINGG !



Played in the sea aft that with my bro ;PP Hor, got cut lor.


& I love the dogs there. They're so healthy and well-brought up :X! Beautiful !




&&&&&&&& BTW ! THE PICTURES ARE ALL, NOT EDITTED ! :D

Chalet &bbq tmr :D! ~
Guys, my tagB is dead ! Get what i mean? AHHAA.

No comments:

Post a Comment