Thursday, June 11, 2009

lost in translation.
Thankyou. - - - :)
-

Hi, And I'm back :D
Had Tons of fun during the Camp. {}
A bigbig thanks to the Organisers ! L.

Cheered Like Mad over there ! HAHHA. Totally Rocks ! :D
Plus, the Games were like " Woah?!" Really really FANTASTIC !

Shan't post details abt the camp, cause there's seriosuly TOO much :)
I'll just say that - I'm Willing to let you in .
& I've made A Lot of new friends, yup :)


I need your Guidance.
Sherlyn: HAHA, so did you get tanned? I bet you did ! :D HHAA. So, what did i miss? :)
Nicole: Oh really? Choingster is Slacking? Am i dreaming? HAA. Learnt ure lesson alr uhh? :P
Jodenia: Hey twin ! :D Thanks !
Jared: HUH?! -.- What post? I never even delete any post laahh please.. Is you ah, WHY delete ure blog ! zzzz. -.-
Eugene: Hey, hi. Hahha, of course ! Dunno how many ideas. But they might all be Wrong. HAHA, tell me why !! Btw, why upload only 20 instead of 50 over pics for the HC? O:
Ivan: HOHOOHO. Lazy pig ! :D Nonsense shyt ! HAHHA. kidding :) I can imagine ure voice going "heeheehee" now laahh, Omg.
Kaili: Hey hellllooos !! Thanks :)
Mabel: Hello Wei-Da one ! :D Urm, wwell, they're both different things ! HAHHA. Yup, A lot. No doubt! Sad hor? And i Haven't touched my hmwk for the entire day ! O:
I've got to be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment