12:34:56 on 07/08/09 :D
Spells out to 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 !
Cool isn't it !
The posting page is alright now, except for the fact that there's no tool bar to change fonts, sizes & COLOURS!
(And I've got to do it manually.)
Posting is much more inconvenient & time consuming. AHHA!
Can anyone tell me, is it supposed to be that way? LOL. ):
Won't be posting this weekend ! Out on Sat, Sun & Mon ! :D
It's the Opening Ceremony for our school today! All the best to those involved in it! Parading later, but I want to watch
Metamorphosis II !
):
I'm back replying ;P
(They're long overdued. Sorry if I missed out ure tag!)
Sherlyn: Updated!:) haha.
BFF: eh lol. YOU DID TAG BEFORE ! haha.
jodenia: hey twinnie :) Thanks loads ! You too kay ! :D
Jolene: Haha, i see i see. I have to idea why, but my toolbar is gone ! LOL. haa, nvm lah, tagB still alive marh ! Spend ure time going around tagging ! ;P Jiayou for OC later ! :D
Ivan: HAHAHA, THANKS ! Lol, i play it too ;X You ever won?
Mabel: ah hehe ah haha. After monday ! LOLL. Or i might say, later in the day?! ;P
Bernadette: haha, thanks great ! Does ures have a toolbox where can change fonts, colours ? Mine doesn't ! ): anyw, good luck for OC laterrr ! :)
Latifah: ah hey ! :D thanks ! Don't see ure tag for some time alr ah ! Naughty :X kidding !
Samuel: Hi :) Update ure blog toooz ! :D
Qin Le: hah, relink me kk! :D ure link has been on my blog all the long ! ;P
Cao Qian: haha, eh hello ! :D no blog uhh ! :X
Nicole: hey, VERY SLOW in fact :D
Crystal: Sure thing ! :D Hey, link me tooo !
L.Z.L: LOL, why keep using inicials one ! ahaha. What's that "A.H." for? ~ LOL, jiayou for OC HORRRRz.
I'll make my day worthwhile.
& that double-decker house.

No comments:
Post a Comment