I'm currently enjoying myself a lot a lot :)
& I Can't Wait for Thursday!
But on the other hand I'm not. (See!)
I can't wait for the fun I'll be having(?), but about the time I'll be wasting. O:
me is So touched by MLX laaahhhh ~ ahha. ;P
I posted because I miss doing it!
Tag Replies?
HuaShan: Thanks for the tag & link ! ahhaa. I did? Lol. I only know that I dint really changed much since Sec1 ;P haha. I can't see any of ure recent photos! Wonder how to look now! :)
Marilyn: Thanks! Where's ure new house? Looks v nice ! :D If you din't shift house, I could still find you!
Jolene: haha, good for you ! :P Mine was okay if I use Internet Explorer, but now the problem is back again. Using another internet sever to post ! hahaha.
Jeanie: hahaha! ;P Thanks for the tagg! :D
Ivan: CAUSE ITS FUNNN! hahahahahaa. ;P Cause its on my blog! LOLLL. Ps, so thickskin :X
LZL: I have the temptation to type out ure name instead of LZL you knowwww ! Can I? ._. Thanks for the Birthday Songg ! haaa, But it would d-e-f-i-n-a-t-e-l-y be nicer if its not on visuals but in audio. hhahah!
Sherlyn: But I enjoyed it ! hahha, continue to say laah. VVVVVVV nice!! ;P You can say it to me 24/7, even now, just that you have to include the word 'belated'. Hhaha!
Mabel: Yeah! Eh you forgot the blue mushroom ! Happy belated birthday to the mushroom! 2 years old! hhaha. I realised that you like to give me 'blue' things! haha! GuaiWu is blue, Mush is blue, the 'hanghang thing' is also blue! LOLL.
Latifah: Thankyouvvmuchhhh ! :D Partner ! :) ahahaha.
Huifen: Thanks ! Happy birthday to you too (again) !!! (belated) aaha.
LZL: yeah sure ! hhaha. ;P
Sherlyn: Well, yes ! ahhaha, but me, you know lah, Very Lazy ! ahahaha. But i put ure name twice !! :D More than others leh! :X
James: lol, you call ureself noob. hahah! Eh thankyou anyw ! ahha. You think is. LOL.
Crystal: Thanks thanks! :D
Mabel: You call me emo? You then emo laaaaa! LOL. whole day stay at home, no life ! haha. And you did admit you emoing at home ok! Mabel lim! >:C
Jolene: thanks ! ahhaa, updated LOLL!
Vincent: LOL! Congratuations ! haahahhaha. ~ Change number never tell ! haha.
HuaShan: Of course I rmb you ! :D hahahah! Why wouldn't I !?! LOLLL. ;X
- There's going to be major changes in my life soon.
You, Go think about it.

No comments:
Post a Comment