Sunday, October 25, 2009

Deprived.

Can this be considered as an update? Hahaha!
I know there'll be at least somebody out there who's going to object. Kill me in fact. ~

I'll post a little.

I haven't really completed all the things I wanted to do after the exams on the to-do-list, and normal lessons are already on the way.
Best still, Physics test tmr. ._.

You might feel that I'm full of complains, well. Yes. Hah. That's Me.
We were pretty much having all the fun we couldn't have ever imagined last year, right now.

'A Quick One !' :
Nicole: Alright ! :)
Jodenia: Hi chanchan! ahhaaha !
Sherlyn: I suddenly felt as though this tag reply was a very long-overdued one ! haha!
James: Hi there ! ahhaa. Thanks for tagging then!
Jeanie: Updateed! :D
LZL: Everything also damn me. LOL -.- How's ure results then! ahah.
QianHuai: Updateddddddddd.
L(x11): LOL. Thanks for the spam which kept my tag box alive????! HAHAHA.
QianHuai: Okay, soonnn ! ;P
Tim(x2):HAHHAA, thanks for tag! :) At least you dint argue on my blog! LOL.
Vincent: Updated!
Mabel: Lol. Your 'Busy'= My 'Lazy' in this case. HAAH! ;P
Tim: Updateddd.

QianHuai, Sorry again, but I'll relink you're Url on my blog soon !
By then, you've probably changed it to "Banging-Ceilings" alr ! Hhahha. You know me.

The internet speed is really Killing me this time. Spent half an hour trying to load up this freaking page. Believe it or not, I nearly spent an hour to post this up. Groans -.-

Goodbye, I really need to catch up on some things nowww !

No comments:

Post a Comment