- 100th post! :)
Had 5 hours of sleep the day before, and planned to sleep on the bus during the journey to Kukup. But, I ended up getting entertained by Lin Htoo's v fascinating poker card tricks while Praba (Bus1's tour guide) rattled abt the history of Kukup during the bus trip, and only slept for around 10-15mins.
Ha. AMAZING.
Ha. AMAZING.
Lin Htoo's tricks were really great! But I managed to see through 3 of his tricks! MUAHAHAH! :D
Had an awesome time w mainly Mabel, Winnie, Sara, LinHtoo, Jonathan LOW, Yu Sheng & Jordon! :) Thanks guyss!
Jonathan just had to keep talking. Thank god he brought comics & Psp, or'll his words "You and me are like brothers, only closer." and "from a different mother" would be ringing throughout the day. ._.
Although irritaing, he can be entertaining.
His weakness, ALL LISTEN UP, is moving/shaking ground!
Jung An & Jonathan Chua had really cool jokes too! :D
& Jordon for calling me a kid just because I'm SHORTER than him! ):
Nicole was so mean to pop that "pop" thing next to my ear & for amputating her clone (hope it was a joke!) ! ):
Ivan was also right that the ear plugs we got as souvenirs from JI would be useful during lessons in classs! ;PP
Bottomline: I din't regret going for the Kukup Trip & I enjoyed myself a lot :D
Agrueing over who's who's can be FUN! ~

No comments:
Post a Comment