that:
> I'm gonna have a whole lot of fun.
> I've never placed ___ in top piority.
> I kept neglecting stuff, overwriting some of great importance.
> I didn't take control of myself.
> I KEEP FORGETTING TO DEVOTE AN HOUR +/- TO ____ .
> I have not really kept to what I have planned.
> I always do not think twice over things, doing things rashly.
> I'm / was dumb, foolish, blind.
> I never never never follow people's advice.
> I kept sidetracking.
> I don't have the sense of urgency, yet.
> I do not do many things w passion.
> I don't display.
> ... & well, there's still more.
(Maybe some points are repetitions of earlier points, but oh well. Lazy to edit.)
Urgh, I'll just have to keep hoping that despite my busy schdule, everything's gonna turn up alright at the end of the month. :D
SEE YA PPL! 4 days. :)))))
You'll get back up when he knocks you down. ~

No comments:
Post a Comment