Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Caught.

Unable to resist temptation these days );
I kept feeling the urge to use the internet, browsing through several webpages. Weird, totally.
And, it's a Bad sign.

Decided to reply tags today, although I've been wasting my entire day relaxing. :P
It's super duper overdued, but ohwell. ;) sorry its weeks MONTHS dued.


Latifah: Sure, I'll give you all the time in the world you need! :DD Cause you'll never break my impenetrateable shield! ~~
Mabel: YUP, IT SURE IS! MUST DO IT AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN!!
Lin Htoo: You know what?? I'm still waiting for that "next geography lesson". hahahaha!
Sherlyn: BOOO BOO BOOOOOO ~ /:           (:
Jodenia: YEAHYEAHYEAH~ anyw, its over alr, and we did run tgt ! :)
Cheryl: Yup, relinked! :D
St: haha, who are you btw? thanks for the concern and advice!
Mabel: Thankyou. :DDDDDDDDDD you take lots and lots of care too, I think you'll need it ;P ha.
Lin Htoo: Yeh, thanks for telling me to do that! hahahaa. Or maybe Sg would have been struck by a hurricane! Lolllllll.
Jolene: Hellllloooooo ~ :)) Kays, no prob!
Sherlyn: ahahaha, thank you v.v.v. muchh! :D LLLLL.
Huifen: Hhaha, thankk youuuuuu ~ (:
Mabel: Maybe the light setting on your computer is toooooo high, and my blog is telling you to lower it to save your eyes & electricityyy! AHHAHHA. Kidding! :) Change ure blog to bright red/pink to get back then!!! :XX
Mabel: Oh, I went out for 2 full daysssssss! :D sunday my mama asked me go shopping, but I didn't study for Chi since thurs, so can't goooo. ): What did you do then? Stay at home 24/7? hahahaa.

I can't believe I dreamt of A&B, together, in the  s a m e  d r e a m .
Things do come when it's least expected to!
<:    or    >:             (?????)

No comments:

Post a Comment