I ought to be doing "better" things now. As in really, at this point of time - 11.30 plus pm on a Sunday night. My sunday night.
But i guess, I can't get myself to do any work till i posted something here. I gave in, and here i am. Hope I'm right about feeling better aft this! :)
- I thought I had you to count on, and I thought it'll all be alright. I thought. Yeh yeah and yea.
It's so hard to learn to open up now after so much I've been through, after so many years. But I got to, I have to. From now on. Or should I say, I need to, cause I'm required to. Not say I'm forced and someone place a knife over my throat or something, that I have to do it or I'll die.
It's difficult, but possible.
It's painful, but worth it.
It's a risk, and I have to take it myself.
More eyebags approaching, that's for sure.
I'm SUPER not looking forward to the end of school tmrw. ):
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment