Doesn't everybody deserve an equal chance?
I'm not pushing my luck too far but I just feel that you should just allow me to do it this time. I've never asked much from you so why can't you just grant it to me? I'm not asking for much, if you actually knew the whole picture. But I know that you don't, cause you didn't actually bother. And it really pains me to get turned down once and again, especially at critical points. I know that I'd get disappointed in doing so, but I really need it this time that's why i'm risking it all again.
You know, people are not rebellious. It's just that they're pushed into a corner with no other way out. They're pushed to their limits. It is a choice try don't get to choose if they want to get out of this whole thing. It tears them apart.
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment