Wednesday, May 11, 2011

it comes and goes.

Something you might want to know.

You actually gave me the time of my life during that period of time.
You made me feel wanted, you made me feel special, you made me feel as though its heaven on earth.
Although i might not show it, but i really enjoyed myself. I had so many memories; short ones, long ones. Too much till i keep getting reminded of them.
I know i know, i know what happened and what is happening right now.  I k n o w .
Nothing you did is wrong. I'm just glad you found it and it's perhaps better for you.

(Pretense Awaits Individual's Notice)     made it up myself haha.

I hope i can get on. And whatever you see it is, it actually ain't. I just have no intention to tell you, but to leave it as it is.
As said, silence i s golden.



Nobody wants to wait forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment