Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A for Awesome.

Happy Birthday BoSiang :D ! -- 23rd Nov.
Happy Birthday Mabel :DD ! -- 24th Nov.
( Remember our date! )


Happy Birthday Sihan :D ! -- 24th Nov.
Happy Birthday Vincent :D ! -- 25th Nov.

♥♥♥

It refreshes the soul better than any holiday. The only hardship of coming here is leaving.

- Anonymous.

& I strongly feel that this really describes the trip in sarawak :D


THE SARAWAK TRIP WAS AWESOME !
Thanks to everyone who went! Really had a memoriable time.
I somehow love the reflection times we had. HAHAH! Learnt Many Many things :)
" Low service, high learning. "


MANY THANKS TO M & S FOR BEING MY ROOMMATES !
Skitties ~ :D
& G for entertaining me through the bus rides ;P HAAHAH.
Will upload pictures of the trip in FB another day :)

-
Sjab flag day tmr (today) !

Really sorry abt the past incident.
I didn't meant to judge you.
Esp, in believing & listening to that freak!

No comments:

Post a Comment