Monday, November 30, 2009

Two hearts beat as One.

Slowly, mine's accustomed to yours.


Screaming at "holidays".
So much sacrificing is still required. Ugrh.

19to23Nov - Sarawak.
@25Nov - Sjab Flag Day.
27Nov-2Dec - Out out & out. :)
15to25Dec - ♥♥♥; Away.
But, IwanttogooutIwanttogooutIwanttogoOUTmoreeeee.

Worrying abt my how to complete my ISPLs, projects' as well as revise for tests. Damn. ):
Talking abt projectssss ! I really hope the schedules turn out righttt.

M, 5 days for 5 Projects? O: Insane.
Elated.
Jared: Why you say will earn a lot? Many people come my blog meh ._.
YunQing: HAHHA, YEAHYEAH! Sarawak, & the Sarawak trip Rocksssss ! :D
Reena: I sure did !! :) You too right? Hahah.
Mabel: I replied in the end, GuaiKia ! Now its you who didn't reply O:

- I want those shoesssss ): ): -1 year?! O: -I got to be kidding right?

No comments:

Post a Comment