Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Time.

I've lost my sense of time.
That break, was really worth it.

Stopped updating my blog for a rather long period of time. Winks.
M, I'll update. woyoujiangliqiokayyy!

Shall start with replying tags first. They're expired. ;)

It's always the case.
QinYing: Hey, hello there ! :D :D
Latifah: Heyzzzz, chill it man! hahahaa, What in the world have i done to let you take revenge on me!?! Grrrr. :P
Jared: Having many hits doesn't mean that the people who visits will click them. LOL. I guess you should have knew the answer to that question ure inquisitive mind had asked.
Jared: Different people have different methods.
Ivan: LOL, you v. no link leh! ahhaa. I dun't understand how ure statement was related to the previous conversation!
Tim: Thanks! :)
Nicole: Relinked! ahahaha.
Mabel: That makes both of us ! HAHHA. :D
Jodenia: JODENNIIIIAAAA CHANNNN ! :D ahhahahaha! Thanks for tagging! Lol. :X
Tim: Merry christmas to you tooooo ! Ho ho ho ~ 8D
Jeanie: "I wish you a Merry Chrismas" ~ "And a Happy New Year ! :D"
Jared: Lol. Impatient -.-

How have I spent my christmas? HHhahaha.
On a Singapore Airline Aeroplane. LOL. Very unique huh. ;l
But the best thing was that I had 29hours of christmas ! :D hahahaa!

Belated Merry Christmas to all out there, and Advanced Happy New Year !
I can't make myself wait for Chinese New Year this year !!! LOL.

New Zealand is a really nice place. Hahaha. I've seen a lot, realised a lot, and now, I know a lot abt it. Fullstop. LOL. Wait for my pictures :)
Dennis, for once you are not jealous, which is the best thing in the world for me. Ha.
Cause you'll stop complaining, nagging over one of the many things you would. (Phew.)
- Sjab 2009 committee would know this. :X
But you'll certaintly come aft me if you read this. -.-

Will upload photos taken in Nz on FB, soon.
There's a lot of them. 5k. (From me, my dad & my bro's camera!)
Will definately filter (80-95% of them!) before uploading. Who's crazy enough to update THAT many. ._.''
H-a-p-p-y w-a-i-t-i-n-g! :D You know how i love to postpone my tasks! :)



I'm hoping that next year will be great. Ya right.
Just my wishful thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment