Sunday, January 10, 2010

Restored.

Don't bow down to your fate.



b






















Some things have been my way these days. Rather happy about it! :D
And, I've created several marvellous 'cards'. Hope I would follow what I've wrote on it. :P

&&& I can't deny that school this week was Great! haahha. Probably better than any week last year. (I forgot.)
It really doesn't seem to me that I'm to take 'O' levels this year O:

I've finally uploaded some Nz pictures in FB alr! Go take a look if you want to! ;)
I spent over 8hrs trying to rumage through those 5k+ photos, pick them, and upload them. Wow. -.-
I could have utilised my time on better things siah. Zz.
Thanks to Fb for repeatedly giving me problems. Sigh. Hope you guys appreciate my effort ! ):

A picture talks a thousand words. Hahahha. I don't know how to describe my experience in Nz in Blogger. Heheh. So, just enjoy the pictures in FB. ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment