The start of 2010 was really awesome ! :D
Had many funfunfun activities going on. One significant one would be the CCA Showcase last Fri, and another would be Today - CAREER DAY!
Everybody in 4e1 dressed up in working attireeeee OMGGG ! :D aisiwodeban! :) There were a few ppl from other classes who din't wear office clothingsss. Butbutbut, 4e1 diddddd ! hahahaha.
- I seriously enjoyed myself during the Catwalk performance! ♥♥♥ HAHHAHA.
Bus-ed down to wm aft sch w M, W & JY :D Had a wonderful chat w themm laahhhhhhhhh.
"I" can be a manager. ~~~ :D
Mabel - the big big big boss who hires and fires pppl as she fancies. No wonder only the 'S' works under her. Lol. No insultssss!
In 5 Years time, ... I forsee myself w Jy being a great interior designer! Jy and I are prodigies! We designed and built the Leaning Tower of Pisa! Imagine how we did it. ~
That's why Mabel, who claimed to be the Big CEO wants to hire us. M, we haven't agreed to be business partners w you yet! ROARZZ.
That "big shot" CEO even insisted that we had finished work and should eat in some high class office workers' dinning place. Lol. Laughed like crazy the whole time. We also complained abt the pain we suffered while walking in wm due to the heels! The pain only took effect during that period. ah. It was probably due to 12hrs of walking. Esp up and down the stairs in sch!
A really funny thing; Hilarious things really gets impended in your memoriess! Haahhaa. L you guys to maxz!
Had another really great chat aft dinner abt Genetic heditary, as well as family relationship and its complications. It was like 'wow'. Really made me really realise some stuff which I've not really thought of in my life. HAH. I'm really really blessedddd.
M and I even made a deal to hug our parents when we reached home that night! aahaha. :)
- Hope that Thurs and Fri would be of greater excitement, fun & laughter! ♥
HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY TO JANICE Q, SHERLYN, FAZIRAH, HELMI & QIAOHUI !
(January Babies. )
Rubs eye; Am I really in Secondary Four this year?!

No comments:
Post a Comment